Volunteer to present to the students about your career, your hobby, and your volunteer work!
Join the Parent Teacher Association!
AT CORAL COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL, WE KNOW THAT FAMILY AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IS AN IMPORTANT POSITIVE INFLUENCE ON THE EDUCATION AND SUCCESS OF OUR STUDENTS.
Parent Teacher Association
Family and community members volunteer at CCCS ...
The students, families, and staff of CCCS are involved in the community in many ways.
TheCCCS Parent Teacher Associationis very active.
Join the PTA
What is PTA? Why join PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member for only $7 for the year, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
As a member of theNational Parent Teacher Associationour PTA won the New Kids on the Block Award for the New Mexico state awards for the 2013-2014.